Do you see Quickbooks Error 176109 whenever you use QuickBooks Point of Sale?
Its possible reasons could be:
1. Maybe the files in the folder titled as ‘QuickBooks Point of Sale’ are infected and they may lead to damage
2. During the process of installation, it may possible that the product key entered was not correct
3. Log Out and Log In as an administrator in Windows
Quickbooks Error 176109 – The data files are hidden in a folder, it may possible that you may have a problem while locating them,
follow the given steps in that case:
1. Clear the data by removing/deleting all the files of client folder
Go to left window, open drive C > Program Data > Intuit > Client > v8
Choose all the files by pressing CTRL key and letter ‘A’ together and hit delete
Choose Confirmation pop up
Again start the application and reregister to use POS QuickBooks
If you are not able to use these services, dial Quickbooks POS toll-free number 1-866-292-4631
2. Alter the name of file WSActivity:
Open C drive > Program Data > Intuit > QuickBooks Point of Sale XX>Ini.
Right click on the WSActivity file to rename the file
Manually input the OLDWSActivity and click at any place you want to save.
Restart (POS) Point Of Sales for QuickBooks
3. Delete (POS) Point of Sales software and again install it
If any of the remedies discussed above are not beneficial for your system, try to contact our
Quickbooks proadvisor support or you may also try to reinstall the version of the software.