When the user is trying to update QuickBooks payroll or he/she is working on company’s Payroll, they are likely to have Quickbooks error 30159. This error may affect their company data. Press CTRL+K on your keyboard to check the status of your Payroll with your QuickBooks. In case, EIN status is deactivated, please contact Quickbooks Enterprise Support via helpline number 1-866-292-4631 to reactivate your EIN. Also, there are many other reasons that cause QuickBooks error code 30159.
What causes Quickbooks error code 30159?
- QuickBooks is not installed in a perfect way
- EIN Status is not active
- Windows reg files are corrupted or damaged
- Windows is not upgraded
- QB payroll is not updated
- QB company file is corrupted
Remedies for QB error 30159 are:
- First of all, Run QuickBooks as an administrator
- Re-install your QuickBooks software
- Now, Repair QuickBooks
- Repair your company file with the help of QuickBooks file doctor
- After this, Update QuickBooks payroll
- Run Windows scan to check those files which are damaged and creating issues for QuickBooks to update properly.
For further guidance, without any delay Contact Quickbooks Payroll Support. Here you will be able to fix your issues with the instant support from experts.