A short time ago, many of the users have confronted with the Quickbooks Error 6150 and 1006 while creating, opening, or working on a company file. The warning message on the screen shows that there is an issue while creating, opening or using a file, consult Quickbooks Technical Support and provide them with error codes i.e 1006 and 6150.
The reasons behind the Quickbooks error 1006 and 6150 are:-
- Your pc is infected with Cryptowall virus
- Your Quickbooks company file is destroyed
- There is a problem with your Quickbooks installation
If it is the case of Cryptowall virus only, the team of Quickbooks data services can fix it. Consult them via the toll-free number 1-866-292-4631. Possibly, there could be some other reason that causes Quickbooks error 6150 and 1006, we are here with some troubleshooting steps, you may try them.
RECOVER YOUR QB COMPANY FILE WITH THE HELP OF QUICKBOOKS AUTO DATA RECOVERY
1. Quickbooks auto data recovery tool will help you to recover your lost transactions by using original transaction file and duplicate of your company file
2. Or it may recover the lost transactions by using a copy of your transaction file along with company file
RESTORE A BACKUP OF YOUR COMPANY FILE THROUGH LOCAL BACKUP
To get rid of this error, we highly suggest our users get guidance from Quickbooks Pro advisor. Avail services of Quickbooks Support for hassle-free fixation.