The users of Quickbooks Enterprise generally come across this QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -301. Before explaining you the method to fix this error, please make sure that if you are using Multi-user in QuickBooks Enterprise with hosting, then you must speak to ‘QuickBooks Enterprise Support’ because there is a need for some specialized technical troubleshooting to get resolved.
What does Quickbooks Error Code -6000, -301 Error mean?
According to QuickBooks, this technical bug can occur due to one or more reason given below:
1. Corruption of QuickBooks extension file of.TLG
2. The .ND file has corrupted
3. The .DSN file has broken
4. Damage of extension file of.QBW
Why Quickbooks Error Code -6000, -301 error occurs?
Several reasons could be there for QuickBooks Error -6000, -300. Some of the possible reasons include:
1. When a user tries to open a company file of QB software with the extension of.QBW that has stored in a different location other than a local hard drive
2. When a company file with the extension of.QBW has been corrupted
3. Encryption software has placed on the local drive where the company file with the extension of.QBW has stored
To get rid of this QuickBooks issue, just try out our given recommendations:
1. Firstly, Restart your PC and then restart the company file
2. Please ensure that your software is up-to-date.
3. After this, Rename the company file from.TLG to.TLG2 and then again start QuickBooks
4. Disable encryption software and restart company file
Easy methods to tackle Quickbooks error:
Method 1 – Update QuickBooks:
– Make sure that your QuickBooks software is up-to-date and if not, then upgrade it on all your PCs.
– If still you are not able to open a company file, move to troubleshoot.
Method 2 – Reset the name of support folders:
– The support files defined above are in the corresponding folder as your company data.
– Their name is same as your company file, but with.ND,.TLG or.DSN added to the filename.
– Add the word.OLD at the end of each file name to rename all of the support files
– The files from default data will be naturally rebuilt by Quickbooks Desktop
Method 3 – Restart your Computer
– Restart the PC on which you are working.
– Restart the PC having saved company file
– Still, you face difficulty to open the file, move to troubleshoot.
Method 4 – Use File Doctor of QuickBooks Desktop to Remove Error
– Download the tool of File Doctor of QuickBooks Desktop and then install it.
– If the issue still continues to proceed to troubleshoot.
Method 5 – Disable encryption software if it is running on your PC
– Discuss to the software merchant for your encryption software and get guidance for disabling the software.
Friends, if any of the aforementioned remedies don’t provide you relief from your worries, then immediately contact at QuickBooks Enterprise Support. Use Quickbooks Customer Support Phone Number 1-866-292-4631 for this purpose. It works whole the day long and helps clients in tackling their software complications in an easy manner.
Don’t miss the opportunity, call now and enjoy hassle-free working on your QuickBooks software.