Quickbooks Error code -6000 and -77 is faced by users while they open their Quickbooks company file Generally, such error disturbs user when there is some nuisance with the Company file either path location is not read by software or some internal damage is there. One of the simple and easy remedies to this error is that you can restart your pc and restart the application or you can also restore the backup locally from the external drive.
To fix your Quickbooks Error Code -6000 And -77 via QuickBooks file doctor > Click here to download QuickBooks File Doctor
- First of all, download and run file doctor
- Now, open that company file with which issues are attached
- Let QuickBooks file doctor perform its task
If the problem still prevails, rename them .ND and .TLG files, these configuration files for Qb permit it to run on a network or multi-user mode.
- Now, move to your local company files folder
- Look for the error company file ending with .ND and .TLG
- After this change the name of these files by adding .old, for say company file.qbw.nd.old
- Now, open your QuickBooks and run the file. Still, the same error appears, get help from our executives at Quickbooks Enterprise Support on 1-866-292-4631