Quickbooks application uses Windows API to follow some commands in order to get updates and information. 12000 series of connectivity can be an issue for the Quickbooks software to maintain the connection from Intuit server for updates and other services. The Quickbooks Error Code 12057 can be usually seen while downloading Quickbooks Updates or updating payroll.
Go through the given steps to solve Quickbooks Connectivity Error Code 12057:-
1. Firstly, close all the windows that are opened in your workstation
2. Now, press the Windows key and the R key together to launch the run box
3. After then, type inetcpl.cpl on the run box
4. On the Internet Options window, select Advanced
5. Now, scroll down the option under the advanced tab
6. Uncheck two options Check for server certificate revocation and Check for publishers certificate revocation
7. Save, Close And Start Quickbooks Desktop and then Run the updates
If an error is due to the Internet Connection, perform the following given instructions:-
1. First, open your Quickbooks
2. Choose Help and then Internet Connection setup
3. Now, select ‘Use my own Internet Settings’ when this software access internet
4. Choose Next and then Advanced Connection Settings
5. Select Advanced Tab and then go to security options and check that use SSL 2.0 and use SSL 3.0 are selected
Still, the problem doesn’t get fixed, you may dial Quickbooks Support toll-free number 1-866-292-4631 for further assistance.