GoPayment App. To make financial transaction faster is Intuit’s main purpose behind developing GoPayment.
by an Internet-accessible device like Android, laptop, iPhone, etc. Little more
time could be taken to process the payment via mobile phone. In GoPayment, the users are not required to
plug-in the card reader. The card can simply be scanned via camera or details can be entered with the keys.
Also, the customer is free to make a payment anytime from any place. Once it is done, they can transfer the
payment receipt immediately to their customers.
personalized messages, and social media links. For any help related to
QuickBooks GoPayment – you may consult with our team at ‘QuickBooks Support Number’.
In GoPayment, the users are required to plug in the card reader. They can simply scan the card via camera
or enter card details directly with the help of keys.Payment – Anytime & Anywhere
Your customer may suggest you allow the payment right on your device. With this, you can get
email or text from the client. This entire process will complete after a minute once the payment is accepted by you
.Enable user to customize
-To integrate logo, personalized message, media links, store details, and lot more in the payment
receipt is another exciting feature of this app.
– List of those products is also integrated that you often sell including their price, picture, or text.
– Helps in generating a quick order for the products & enter custom pricing.
– You may assist the customer for easy credit card payment. Business Can Be Operated Rapidly
– 50 users can be added at a time to accept payment on your behalf anytime anywhere.
– Go for the online service center to verify the credit card transaction, accept, or refund.
– The transactions can be synced by users to QB for easy & safe bookkeeping service.
1. First, download & install the free GoPayment application on your device.
2. Go through the process of the application.
3. Get approved.Don’t Miss a sale with mobile credit card handling – QuickBooks GoPayment
– Take all repayments types:- Accept and videotape all MasterCard.
– Credit card payments can be approved anywhere.
– Examine payments.Why do you need to think about Mobile Payments?
Friends, if you are going to approve debit & credit cards in your business, you may surprise if adding mobile to the mix is worth the issue. Or could be you’re cash-only and also happy with it. it’s possible that mobile
repayments may not be a legal right for you, yet if any adhering relates to you, these mobile payments
are worth considering.Step 1:- Download the GoPayment app
Download the GoPayment app from Mac app store or Google play store from android.Step 2:- Login to the GoPayment app
After then, visit QuickBooks GoPayment application using the log details because you created your
QuickBooks A/c at the time of the sign-in process.
Step 3:- Get all set to take your very first payment
Now, plug in your card up till you hear it click and also show up the volume.
Step 4:- Swipe the card
– Now, you are prepared to approve credit cards and earn money. Swipe your card when marked to get
your first payment.
– Customers may go into the key, check cards or browse the web to approve their credit cards. Also, they can record
check as well as cash money too.
Benefits you receive from Intuit GoPayment
– It is totally free to your customers.
– Simple, efficient and quick method to get payments.
– All the payments made via mobile or another Internet-accessible device are accepted.
– Payment transactions can be synced with QuickBooks for safe & simple bookkeeping.
– Payments are automatically generated into QuickBooks.
Hope that the blog will help you to know more of QB GoPayment. If it’s not enough, and you need further help
in regard to QuickBooks GoPayment, call us at our Quickbooks desktop toll number 1-866-292-4631. Our Intuit skilled and Quickbooks proadvisor support verified team will assist you in fixing your issues within no time.