Generally, this Quickbooks Payroll Update Error 12152 arises when you have inadequate Internet Connection settings. As it makes it difficult for the software to connect to the server and consequently rise issues with updates.Before moving to procedural remedies of Quickbooks Error 12152, ensure that your Internet connection is set up and permits you to connect to verified sites.Guys, if you are not good at technical aspects of Quickbooks at all, you may connect with live technicians on Quickbooks Technical Support Phone Number 1-866-292-4631.
1. Firstly, check the system time and date on the computer
2. Now, right click on the clock and adjust the date and time
3. Restart your Quickbooks desktop
1. Check your Internet settings first
2. Open ‘Run’ and then launch the Internet Options Settings
3. Now, choose the Advanced option
4. Select the Advance reset option
In spite of this, there can be other root cause of the problem like if you are using an older version of Quickbooks 2014 or older version.QB can’t read the license information or some of Windows API keys are not functioning adequately.
Note: For speedy and smart solutions, consult with the Quickbooks Live Expert on Quickbooks Payroll Support. As it is a leading brand in terms of technical guidance.