Understand the term ‘Quickbooks Condense Data’:
If you are using Quickbooks software for a long time, you might familiar whether to create a new company file if the size limit is full or is there any other way to zip/ decrease the size of the file so that you have all your data in one Qb company file. Quickbooks Condense Data utility tool has been created by Intuit that modifies your company file by extracting out junk and condenses closed transactions in the form of quick journal entries. If you are upset with Quickbooks Performance issues, get help from QuickBooks Support. Use helpline number 1-866-292-4631 and get your data condensed by our team of experts.
Points to remember before you condense your data:
- Your open transactions will not be condensed
- Before condensing, you must backup all your data properly
- Size may not be affected after condensing the file
- In case, the file is damaged it may not condense
- It can affect the account based reports, cash basis reports, filtered reports, detailed sales, and purchase reports, reconciliation, sale tax liability reports.
Condensing the Qb company file will not solve Quickbooks condense data errors/ file damages, just dial Quickbooks customer Service and get unlimited help within minutes.
How to run Condense Data Utility?
- Go to File menu
- Choose Utilities> Condense Data Utility
- Now, select all positive answers and proceed
- After this, choose to begin to Condense
Qb will create 2 copies after the Quickbooks condense data process:
1. Backup File
This file will be the backup of your previous data
2. Archived File
This file will show you the history of condensed data after condensing the file
All the versions of Quickbooks company file can’t be condensed. If you have Quickbooks 2014 version or older, contact with Intuit Data Service. You must have the latest update so that application can run the Quickbooks Condense Data utility efficiently. For any queries/doubts, visit on find a proadvisor services.